Subject: Back in the UK
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 00:58:48 -0500 (EST)

I will be going home to UK this friday afternoon, to arrive on the saturday
morning. My pages may be updated tomorrow, im not sure yet, but any
mails/articles etc. may not be answered till about the 9th 10th of April (if
I can get on a flight to come back with D) otherwise it will be later. If
anyone wants to call me in UK about anything AMOS related, or for a chit
chat, you can reach me at (01457) 860301 (Glossop, Derbyshire) and I will be
happy to talk.

Oh, and one final thing...

Would the peeples who keep sending me stacks of empty forms STOP IT as it is
totally driving me crazy!!!!

Mush

  --------******( Extreme AMOS )******--------

The best AMOS homepages around, full of downloads, and my AMOS disk
magazine. Order games and utilities  directly from the library, for FREE.

See my homepages at http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk or
http://members.tripod.com/~mushypd for more information.

Email: [email-masked]      [email-masked]
            [email-masked]